Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe Leader in Resources for Consultants for the Past Four Decades * Experiential Learning Activities * Instruments * Articles For more than 40 years, The Pfeiffer Annuals have helped consultants, experts, and academics in the field to stay informed and ahead of the curve. The 2013 Pfeiffer Consulting Annual is a toolkit of ideas, methods, techniques, and models that support your work as an internal or external organizational consultant. It addresses the broad range of topics that are of most interest to professionals in the field. The materials provide accessible means of interacting with a diverse variety of systems and processes from collaborative workflows and executive coaching to strategic planning and organizational development. This Annual puts the focus on preparing leaders for the future. Leader preparation is a topic that permeates our organizations and pervades all that you do as professionals in the learning and consulting arena. Developing leaders for the future is longer simply a matter of cultivating a pre-defined set of skills. The Pfeiffer Annuals can help you give new leaders all the tools they need to face an uncertain future. Experiential Learning Activities (ELAs) cover a broad range of consulting topics. The activities are presented as ready-to-use designs for working with groups: facilitator instructions and all necessary handouts are included. ELAs showcasing the theme including: conflict assessment, making difficult decisions, setting important goals, and managing stress. The Inventories, Questionnaires, and Surveys section contains tools to help respondents take an objective look at themselves or their organizations and determine how a particular theory applies to their situations. Don't miss the assessing readiness for a mentoring partnership in this section. The articles section presents the current thinking about workplace communications, leadership, and individual development. Beverly Kay, Hank Karp, Mohandas Nair, Vince Rogers, Rick Maurer, and Jeanette Goodstein contributed must-read articles. The article by Jo Lynn Feinstein highlights the topic of strategic leadership which is an essential issue for almost every organization. Year after year, the Consulting Annual has provided thousands of professionals with up-to-date information and tools to make organizations more effective. Delve into this volume and you will understand why it is the most reliable source for practical, professional, performance-boosting tools and fresh ideas.
- Author BiographyElaine Biech is president and managing principal of ebb associates inc, an organizational development firm that helps organizations work through large-scale change. The recipient of ASTD's highest honor, the Gordon M. Bliss award, Biech is the author and editor of over four dozen books, including The Book of Road-Tested Activities, Pfeiffer Annuals of Training and Consulting, 90 World-Class Activities by 90 World-Class Trainers, Training for Dummies, The Business of Consulting, and others, all published by Wiley.
- Author(s)Elaine Biech
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B Pfeiffer Annual
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight976 g
- Width221 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.