All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe 2016--2017 edition of The Directory of American Politics is the most comprehensive listing of government and private political organizations yet published, with information on the offices of federal and state elected officials, interest groups, media outlets, Super PACs, and registered lobbyists--in short, an exhaustive listing of every significant organization and individual involved in the American political system. Each entry contains detailed contact information, including names, addresses, and telephone numbers. Also included are selected email and Internet addresses, websites, descriptions of committee assignments, senior staff by name and responsibility, a listing of sponsored legislation, and more. Entries are categorized by state, including those for congressional office holders, and are indexed alphabetically and by subject on topics ranging from voting records to campaign finance. Each person listed in the directory is also indexed alphabetically.
- Author BiographyArlander C. Brown III is a book editor in New York City.
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarrel Books
- Weight999 g
- Width203 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byAlex Wardman,Arlander C. Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.