The 21-Day Belly Fix: The Doctor-Designed Diet Plan for a Clean Gut and a Slimmer Waist by Dr Tasneem Bhatia (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.09Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>A leading integrative physician shares a groundbreaking 21-day eating plan to shed pounds, accelerate metabolism, balance your digestive system, improve gut function, and feel better every day without dieting!</b> There are one hundred trillion reasons losing weight and staying healthy are so hard: That s the number of bacteria living in your digestive system good bugs and bad that influence everything from how much fat you store to whether or t you ll get arthritis, diabetes, or Alzheimer s. As medical director of the Atlanta Center for Holistic and Integrative Medicine, Tasneem Bhatia, M.D., is an expert in unlocking the mystery of the gut and probiotic health. Combining the latest research and cutting-edge science with proven alternative nutritional remedies, Dr. Taz has developed <b>a simple plan</b> one that has worked for thousands of her own patients that aims to reprogram your digestive system, help fight disease, and strip away pounds in just 21 days!<i> The Belly Fix</i> accelerates metabolism, increases energy, and jump-starts weight loss immediately. Once fixed, you ll continue to feel the benefits. <b>Drop pounds</b> on the 21-Day Belly Fix plan, with more to come, as you continue to follow the program designed to balance your digestive bacteria and put you on the path to long-term health and vitality. <b>Speed up your metabolism </b>with the help of research that proves a direct link between your gut bacteria and how quickly you burn fat. <b>Reduce inflammation</b> and rebalance your body to help fight diabetes, arthritis, Alzheimer s, skin disorders, and more. <b>Find focus and clarity</b> with the help of simple and delicious foods that feed the healthy microorganisms in your gut and fight the bad ones! <i>The <i>21-Day</i>Belly Fix</i> is the final word on what researchers call your second brain and the simple ways that fixing your diet instead of committing to a long-term food-banishing plan can get your gut out of the gutter and help you to start feeling great. With delicious recipes and easy swaps, <i>The <i>21-Day</i>Belly Fix</i> is <b>the ultimate weight-loss plan</b>! <b>Praise for <i>The 21-Day Belly Fix</i></b><b></b> If you are tired of feeling bloated and blah, let <i>The 21-Day Belly Fix</i> be your guide to good gut health and a slim waistline. This splendid book is truly a treasure, and Dr. Taz is one the of the nation s leading experts on integrative medicine. <b> Gerard E. Mullin, M.D., associate professor of medicine, Johns Hopkins, and author of <i>The Inside Tract</i> and <i>Integrative Gastroenterology</i></b>
- Author Biography<b>Tasneem Bhatia, M.D.</b>, is a board-certified physician, the founder and medical director of the Atlanta Center for Holistic and Integrative Medicine, and a fellow at the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine of the University of Arizona (led by Dr. Andrew Weil). Best known as Dr. Taz, M.D., she has been featured on <i>The Dr. Oz Show, Today, Live with Kelly and Michael, </i>CNN, and the Weather Channel and was a contributing editor and columnist for <i>Prevention</i>. She currently serves as a health expert for Mom Corps YOU and Cancer Treatment Centers of America and is an associate professor at Emory University. She resides in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Dr Tasneem Bhatia
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight390 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.