All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 21-Day Sugar Detox is a clear-cut, effective, whole-foods-based nutrition action plan that will reset your body and your habits! Tens of thousands of people have already used this ground-breaking guide to shatter the vicious sugar stronghold. Now it's your turn! Use the easy-to-follow meal plans and more than 90 simple recipes in this book to bust a lifetime of sugar and carb cravings in just three weeks. Three levels of the program make it approachable for anyone, whether you're starting from scratch or from a gluten-free, grain-free or Paleo lifestyle.
- Author BiographyDiane Sanfilippo holds a BS from Syracuse University and is a Certified Nutrition Consultant who specializes in blood sugar regulation and digestive health. She is the New York Times best-selling author of Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle. Diane writes the popular health blog Balanced Bites (balancedbites.com), teaches nutrition seminars nationwide, and has a top-rated weekly health podcast, The Balanced Bites Podcast. After years of fat-fearing, point-counting, undereating, and over-exercising to lose weight, Diane felt awful. But everything began to change when she learned that eating more balanced meals that focus on adequate protein, plenty of fat, and lots of veggies could help her feel better. Her own journey, years of holistic nutritional studies, and half a decade working with clients led her to develop The 21-Day Sugar Detox as a way to help others jump-start the process of kicking sugar and carb cravings and get off the blood sugar roller-coaster. Thousands of people have successfully completed the program, and Diane looks forward to guiding the readers of her book through the process of liberating themselves from the chains of sugar.
- Author(s)Diane Sanfilippo
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationAuberry
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVictory Belt Publishing
- Content Note1
- Weight662 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.