All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-loved Psalm touches our deepest longings and speaks to our deepest fears, offering a picture of life lived in intimacy with God. But perhaps we are over-familiar with it? These studies give us the opportunity to explore its rich message and gain fresh insights.
- Author BiographyJuanita Ryan is a clinical nurse specialist with an M.S.N. in psychiatric mental health nursing, which she has taught at Bethel University, Rio Hondo Community College and Biola University. She has been a therapist in private practice at Brea Family Counseling Center in Brea, California, for the past two decades. She is the coauthor of The Twelve Steps: A Spiritual Kindergarten, Rooted in God's Love and Soul Repair, the author of Keep Breathing: What to Do When You Can't Figure Out What to Do and An Enduring Embrace: Experiencing the Love at the Heart of Prayer, and the author or coauthor of over thirty InterVarsity Press Bible studies. She writes a blog, Graceful Growth, at juanitaryan.com.
- Author(s)Juanita Ryan
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication18/07/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleLifeBuilder Bible Study
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Union Publishing
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.