All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionIn our always-on, 24/7 society with increasing work-life demands and career opportunities, the 24-Hour Woman has the wisdom to kw that managing it all does t mean having it all. Rather, it means consciously designing a life of happiness and fulfillment. Instead of trying to have and do everything, the 24-Hour Woman masters the art of navigating life successfully by focusing first on her desired legacy. Whether an entrepreneur launching a business, a working professional seeking a more meaningful path, or a stay-at-home mom, women around the globe are hungry for tried and true strategies and tools to help them thrive. The 24-Hour Woman provides proven case studies, success stories, and clear strategies and tools to make simple, daily changes toward living a life most excellent defined by joy and vibrancy.
- Author BiographyCheryl Liew-Chng is an in-demand international speaker, trainer, coach, author, and founder of LifeWorkz an Asian-based firm whose mission is to guide individuals in more effectively creating, redesigning, and transitioning to lives most excellent. Having served in leadership positions and navigated several career transitions in many industries while also attending graduate school and raising three boys Cheryl experienced challenges and eventually uncovered the secrets to a life of abundance and vibrancy. Today, as a global thought leader and entrepreneur, Cheryl guides high-level executives, entrepreneurs, professionals, and stay-at-home moms in activating their potential inspiring them to greater personal and professional fulfillment. Her clients include the Singapore government, BP Lubricants Asia Pacific, Maybank, Royal Plaza on Scotts, Deutsche Bank, Bloomberg, and the Estee Lauder Group. In 2011 she was honored with the distinguished Global HR Excellence Award by the World HRD Congress. Learn more about Cheryl s programs, or join her online community at The24HourWoman.com.
- Author(s)Cheryl Liew-Chng
- PublisherMorgan James Publishing
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan James Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.