All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow you can join the hundreds of thousands of salespeople who have followed Stephen Schiffman's advice and watch your performance soar. Schiffman lets you in on the industry's best-kept secrets. Learn how to convert leads to sales, motivate yourself and motivate others, give killer presentations, and keep your sense of humor. This new edition includes:* New examples using the latest advances in sales presentation techlogy* Up-to-date cases of these successful habits in action* Five bonus habits showing readers how to overcome mistakes, set sales timetables, and reexamine processes to shore up weaknesses If you're a salesperson looking to succeed, this is the book for you!
- Author BiographyStephan Schiffman has trained over 500,000 salespeople at firms, such as AT&T Information Systems, Chemical Bank, Manufacturer's Hanover Trust, and Motorola. Schiffman is the president of DEI Management Group. He is the author of such bestselling books as Cold Calling Techniques and Closing Techniques.
- Author(s)Stephan Schiffman
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight103 g
- Width111 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.