Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn many ways, success at networking is the uncommon application of common kwledge. Most people understand that networking is important to their success-they just lack a step-by-step process to get the results they want. Almost one really implements a comprehensive methodology that will build a business through networking. Thus, the need to network is common kwledge, and the development of the methodology required to be successful at it is the uncommon application. By reading this book, you will experience the true essence and meaning of networking. The 29% Solution gives you the answers to two conflicting questions that a business owner or salesperson faces every day: How can I tend to my existing clients while at the same time network for new business? and, Should I place higher value on my current clients or on new clients? ----------- Ivan R. Misner, PhD, is the founder and chairman of BNI, the world's largest business networking organization. He has written nine books, including the New York Times bestseller Masters of Networking and his number one bestseller Masters of Success. He is a monthly columnist for Entrepreneur.com and is chairman of the board of the Referral Institute, a referral training company with trainers around the world.
- Author(s)Ivan R Misner,Ph.D.
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group
- Weight712 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.