All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStop the lights! It's the one you've been gummin' for - the second book of Feckin' Irish Slang that'll stop you losing the head when listening to the guff that passes for English among the quare hawks and gurriers, jackeens and bogtrotters of Ireland. Whether you're a chancer or a doss artist, a heifer or a nice bit of talent, this one's definitely worth a dekko. It has a rake of words and expressions that are absolutely mighty. It might give a beamer to a bishop but it's guaranteed to put a savage smile on your puss even if you're scuttered. So what are you waiting for? It would be a mortaller to miss out ..
- Author BiographyColin Murphy is the author of The Most Famous Irish People You've Never Heard Of and co-author of the bestselling 'Feckin' collection (The O'Brien Press). His debut historical novel Boycott (Brandon) was published in 2012 to great acclaim. Donal O'Dea is a senior Art Director at one of Ireland's leading advertising agencies.
- Author(s)Colin Murphy,Donal O'Dea
- PublisherO'Brien Press Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2006
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleThe Feckin' Collection
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintO'Brien Press Ltd
- Content Note60 black & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width104 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.