The 3-Day Nanny: Simple 3-Day Solutions for Sleeping, Eating, Potty Training and Behaviour Challenges by Kathryn Mewes (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.29+ AU $3.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by rarewaves-outlet
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you need to help your baby or child to sleep through the night, overcome fussiness around food, succeed with potty training or stop tantrums? Nanny extraordinaire Kathryn Mewes will help you solve your parenting challenge quickly and easily - and in just 3 days. With step-by-step advice for different issues and ages, Kathryn will guide you through the 3-day plan relevant to you and give you confidence as a parent. The 3-Day Nanny will help your child: -Sleep through the night -Try new foods and enjoy healthy eating -Transform challenging behaviours and habits -Potty train with ease Kathryn's 3-day plans work on the basis that it rmally takes a child three days to settle into a new routine. On day 1 she helps you to identify the cause of the issue, to choose the right positive bespoke solution clearly outlined in her book and to begin to implement it. On this first day the new routine will feel new and unfamiliar to you and your child. On day 2 the new routine will start to be more familiar and by the end of day 3 the change will be accepted by your child and a fresh start will begin to unfold for you all. Essential advice for parents with children aged 6 months to 6 years.
- Author BiographyKathryn Mewes worked as a Norland Nanny for over 16 years before setting up The Bespoke Nanny, her own trouble-shooting parenting service. She offers a tailor-made service to each unique family she works with. She is also the presenter of the TV parenting series The Three Day Nanny. For more information visit www.bespokenanny.com or @KathrynMewes.
- Author(s)Kathryn Mewes
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight307 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.