About this product
- DescriptionThe 30 Day MBA in Marketing provides a complete marketing 'course' spanning twelve disciplinary areas, and including hot topics such as: buyer behaviour, marketing strategy, promotion and advertising, pricing, managing the marketing organization and marketing and the law. Each chapter includes at least one practical real life example to illustrate how marketing concepts apply to business decision making. Learn what they teach you on professional marketing courses and at the world's top Business Schools and why it matters to you; eliminate gaps in your marketing kwledge and take part in business decision making on an equal footing with MBA graduates or your company marketing director. The 30 Day MBA in Marketing includes detailed information on how to find and analyse market data on any business or market anywhere and online resources that enable you to test your own kwledge. It also provides an invaluable guide to finding further information and free resources on each topic covered. Online supporting resources for this book include a bonus chapter on business communication, self-test question and answers and appendices.
- Author BiographyColin Barrow has spent 15 years applying the principles and knowledge acquired through his own MBA to successfully running companies. He has lectured, researched and collaborated with colleagues in business schools in the UK, America, Australia, the Far East and throughout Europe and is currently a visiting fellow at Cranfield University and teaches there regularly. He is also the author of The Business Plan Workbook and Financial Management for the Small Business (both Kogan Page).
- Author(s)Colin Barrow
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.