All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
About this product
- DescriptionWouldn't you love to have the body of a movie star without spending countless hours working out to get there? Top Hollywood trainer and Weekend Today fitness expert Steve Zim shows you how to sculpt a phemenal physique faster and easier than you ever thought possible. In just thirty minutes a day, three times a week, Zim's revolutionary combined cardio and weight-training program will help you ramp up your metabolic rate, burn fat faster than conventional workouts, and produce the body of your dreams.
- Author BiographySteve Zim, a top Hollywood trainer, is the regular fitness expert on the Weekend Today show as well as the author of 6 Weeks to a Hollywood Body and Hot Point Fitness. He has many celebrity clients and has trained Jessica Biel, Ashley Judd, and Layla Ali, among others. Zim has appeared on Extra, Access Hollywood, and The 700 Club and is frequently featured in publications such as SELF, Shape, and Health. Steve Steinberg is a fitness writer and a contributing editor to Men's Journal.
- Author(s)Steve Steinberg,Steve Zim
- PublisherTurner Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight632 g
- Width200 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.