All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 3G Way is an introduction to the management style developed by three Brazilian entrepreneurs who took over some of the main icons of American capitalism: Anheuser Busch, Heinz and Burger King.
- Author BiographyFrancisco Souza Homem de Mello was born in Brazil, and writes about business management, strategy and startups in a number of blogs and publications. His first book, Hacking the Startup Investor Pitch, teaches entrepreneurs how to structure and present their venture capital pitch decks, and delves deep into the latest thought trends about startup strategy. It is the fruit of the author's involvement as an angel investor, consultant and entrepreneur with numerous startups. He is a former finance professional, having worked for 10-plus years in various positions within the investment management industry. Most of these years were spent at companies that in some way or another were born out of the management style created at Banco Garantia. These experiences inspired him to write his second book, The 3G Way, that introduces the management style and techniques that evolved from Garantia and took its creators to the forefront of world capitalism. Francisco is also a triathlete, with multiple Ironman, Ironman 70.3 and olympic-distance races.
- Author(s)Francisco Souza Homem De Mello
- PublisherAjax Books
- Date of Publication14/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAjax Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.