The 5 Factors of Green Wealth: Save Earth & People for Sustainable Wealth, Health & Happiness: Or the How-To Guide for Entrepreneurs, City-Dwellers, Environmentalists, Social Networkers, and Average People to Grow Friends, Funds (Money), Food, Fuel & Fun by Nelson Abaya (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.97Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $34.13Trending at AU $37.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe 5 Factors of Green Wealth are FRIENDS, FUND$, FOOD, FUEL & FUN. An optional Membership is available for $5 per month that always belongs to the Member who can cancel at any time and get a FULL REFUND of ALL fees paid matter how long the membership (minus $5). People anywhere can find or start a network of FRIENDS based on a Factor of interest, passion or need. LEAD-ERs are developed for each network. Projects or Enterprises are petitioned among Members. Petitioned projects & enterprises are voted on (75% super majority required to win). Winning projects and enterprises are FUNDED from the networks and from co-ventures and Micro-Loans. Membership is t necessary to learn from the book which is well-researched and has many invative ideas, practices and applications for individuals, groups, communities and whole countries! The 5 Factors of Green Wealth are blueprints for personal and social change according to people's desires and levels of commitment.
- Author BiographyNelson Abaya was born in Cebu Island, Philippines and was raised and has lived in San Francisco, California and the Western United States for most of his life. He has traveled extensively throughout Southeast Asia, the Caribbean, North America and Europe, and hopes to sojourn soon in South America, Oceania, South Asia and Africa. Nelson Abaya received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Literature and Psychology from the University of California, Berkeley, and a Master of Science Degree in International Business from Saint Mary's College of California. He is a legacy LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional), United States Green Building Council, Washington D.C. The author is a member of the California Academy of Sciences.
- Author(s)Nelson Abaya
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.