The 5 Levels of Formality: How to Best Avoid Rejection, Ridicule & Resistance When Prospecting People for Your Network Marketing Business...and Why You've, So Far, Avoided Telling Your Own Sister About it! by Danny Rich, Paul Robinson (Paperback, 2016)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever experienced the following? A new, fired-up distributor joins your business, excited about the opportunity to change their life circumstances for the better. They get the business, they kw what they have to do to make a success of it and they can't wait to get started. Equally, you're excited about your new recruit. You feel that you've finally found the one person that is going to take the business seriously, someone you can work with, someone who is going to stick around matter what. Within a few short days/weeks, they're longer taking your phone calls or replying to your messages. You're eager to catch up with them because the customers they promised to sign up never showed on your system, and the new recruits failed to materialise. What happened? Where did it go wrong? In the eager and enthusiastic rush to get into action with their Network Marketing business, new distributors often fall at the first hurdle and suffer rejection, ridicule and resistance because t eugh forethought is put into what they are going to say to prospects before they say it. In Network Marketing, we do a fantastic job of equipping distributors with skills and systems that will help them to jump the 'hurdles' that they'll encounter throughout their Network Marketing career; from writing their list to overcoming objections, closing techniques, presentation skills, coaching, leadership principles... Indeed, we seem to have a proven system for all of these areas of the business - and they work fantastically well, in the main! Strangely, for some reason, we don't seem to have any such system for helping distributors make initial sense of their contact list. By reading this book, you will learn: <ul><li> How, when it comes to prospecting scripts, one size does t fit all</li><li> How to prospect everyone on your contact list using an approach that is based upon your existing relationship with them </li><li>How to overcome the mental brick wall that many distributors hit when deciding who to contact first </li><li>How to go back to people who you've already blown out ! </li><li>How to reframe your thinking about your contact list before blowing them out! </li><li>How to approach your closest family and friends and avoid coming across as salesy or weird, given that you only get one chance to make a first impression </li><li>How to overcome the fear of making the initial contact with people on your list </li><li>How to clear the fog of who to approach first - and why </li><li>How to identify and maximise prospecting opportunities that arise within your everyday life </li><li>How to develop relationships with people, over time, that will make it feel completely natural to share your business opportunity with them </li><li>How to get prospects to ask you about your business </li><li>How to successfully approach those intimidating people on your chicken list </li><li>How to get your new team members into action and off to a resistance-free start </li><li>How to reduce the chances of new team members quitting by teaching them skills that will get them off to the best possible start </li><li>How to embrace rejection by building an effective No For Now list. </li><li>How to duplicate these philosophies and skills through your team </li><li>How to minimise resistance, suspicion and ridicule from the people who kw you best </li><li>How to combat the fear of approaching people with the help of helium balloons! </li></ul> Written as a story, based on real-life events, we follow the transformation of Sam Hirst on his rollercoaster journey - from the highs of being an excited new distributor, to the lows of personal rejection, disillusionment and frustration - and finally through to becoming an accomplished and successful Network Marketer.
- Author BiographyDanny Rich and Paul Robinson are partnered with a leading UK Network Marketing company and are up-coming, active distributors who have reached the top half of a percent of achievers within their organisation. Born in industrial towns in the North of England, they met in 2008 and have become firm friends and business partners. As well as enjoying building their respective businesses, they are also keen students of the Network Marketing profession and its underlying fundamentals and philosophies and are both dedicated to educating and equipping 'normal' distributors with the skills and mind-set required to build a successful business. This book, their first, is a culmination of nearly two decades (between them) of books, audios, seminars and real life experiences based on the amazing world of Network Marketing.
- Author(s)Danny Rich,Paul Robinson
- PublisherScaredy Cat Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScaredy Cat Publishing
- Content Note4 diagrams
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.