All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i><b>Over 600,000 copies sold! </b></i>Socially, mentally, and spiritually, teenagers face a variety of pressures and stresses each day. Despite these pressures, it is still parents who can influence teens the most, and <i>The 5 Love Languages of Teenagers </i>equips parents to make the most of that opportunity. </p>In this adaptation of the #1 <i>New York Times </i>bestseller <i>The 5 Love Languages</i><i></i>(more than 10 million copies sold)<i>, </i>Dr. Gary Chapman explores the world in which teenagers live, explains their developmental changes, and gives tools to help you identify and appropriately communicate in your teen's love language. Get practical tips for how to: </p><ul><li>Express love to your teen effectively</li><li>Navigate the key issues in your teen s life, including anger and independence</li><li>Set boundaries that are enforced with discipline and consequences</li><li>Support and love your teen when he or she fails</li></ul>Get ready to discover how the principles of the five love languages can really work in the life of your teenage and family.</p>
- Author Biography<b>GARY CHAPMAN</b>--author, speaker, counselor--has a passion for people and for helping them form lasting relationships. He is the #1 bestselling author of <i>The 5 Love Languages</i> series and director of Marriage and Family Life Consultants, Inc. Gary travels the world presenting seminars, and his radio programs air on more than 400 stations. For more information visit his website at www.5lovelanguages.com.
- Author(s)Gary D Chapman
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/07/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Most relevant reviews
- friebel721 Feb, 2017by
The Five love languages of teenagers
A fantastic book, highly recommended if you have teenagers.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.