The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium: 2017 by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins (Hardback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $323.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $242.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionPremium edition includes one-year access to MORE content online at 5MinuteConsult.com! Make quick and accurate diagses and treatment decisions at the point of care with this bestselling guide! The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2017 is a practical and useful resource for primary care clinicians, as well as those in family medicine, emergency medicine, nursing, and pediatrics. Using a three-column, bulleted format, the print edition provides rapid access to diagsis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 570 diseases and conditions, plus over 110 diagstic and therapeutic algorithms. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2017, 25th Edition, includes a desk copy with: * Succinct information on more than 570 commonly encountered diseases and disorders and 110 treatment and diagstic algorithms (20 are new!)* ICD-10 codes* Evidence-based medicine content, fully updated and easily accessible for quick reference.* Accurate drug dosing information carefully reviewed by a PharmD Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2017: 1-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 25th Edition includes 1-year access to 5MinuteConsult.com. 5MinuteConsult.com is a quicker, more valuable, evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including: * Differential diagsis support from an expanded collection of algorithms* Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic*570+ commonly encountered diseases in print, with an additional 1,400 online topics, including content from The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and Rosen & Barkin's 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult* Thousands of images to help support visual diagsis of all conditions* Video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy* A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons(R)* Laboratory test interpretation from Wallach's Interpretation of Diagstic Tests* More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish* ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria; additionally, SNOMED codes are available online* Quick-access link to the U. S. Preventive Services Task Force calculator* Point-of-care CME/CE: .5 credits while you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2017 provides the luxury of a traditional print product and delivers quick access to the continually updated online content - an ideal resource when you're treating patients.
- PublisherLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleThe 5-Minute Consult Series
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLippincott Williams and Wilkins
- Weight3129 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement25th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.