All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.33Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionQuick marketing ideas with fast results! You run a small business and you want to get ahead of the competition, but how can you give resources to marketing when you're short on time and the budget is tight? The solution is here! The 5-Minute Marketer is packed with 395 tried-and-tested ways to market your business in 5 minutes or less. Written by Stefan Ekberg, an author with over 20 years' experience in marketing for small firms, this is an amazing book of marketing hacks for anyone who doesn't want to waste time when spreading the word about their business. Some of the 395 techniques will be new to you, while some are familiar ideas that are too easily forgotten in the day-to-day pressures of running a business. You'll find tips on generating new orders, speeding up sales, selling more online, improving your website and much more. Read with an open mind and highlight the ideas you would like to try, then just find 5 minutes and put them into practice. Now what are you waiting for? In 5 minutes' time you could have marketed your business in at least one new way. Don't delay any longer - start reading and start marketing. Become a 5-minute marketer!
- Author BiographyStefan Ekberg has worked in marketing for small business for 20 years and has written around 30 books on how small business owners can market themselves with limited resources. Every week some 230,000 prescribers gets his newsletter about marketing. He also runs Redaktionen, Sweden's hottest publishing company for entrepreneurs (www.redaktionen.se). In 2012 Stefan was nominated as Entrepreneur of the Year in Stockholm. As a small business owner for two decades Stefan has encountered all the problems small businesses are up against and is well known in Sweden for showing small business the shortcuts to business solutions. Stefan is also a business journalist and spent time as head writer at several major Swedish television soap operas earlier in his career.
- Author(s)Stefan Ekberg
- PublisherHarriman House Publishing
- Date of Publication12/05/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationPetersfield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarriman House Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.