All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would a little extra confidence mean to you?You might do better at work, feel more comfortable in social situations, be more open to new experiences. Confidence can do amazing things for you. If you've ever done anything well you already kw how to do confidence. The secret is to kw what it looks, sounds and feels like for you, and then replicate it in areas where confidence doesn't come so easily. Instant confidenceMost people are brought up thinking you're either confident or t. That's t the case. Confidence isn't something you have or don't have; it's something you do or don't do. We all have it and can trigger it in an instant regardless of situation, experience or external factors. Get the confidence habitThis book is packed with strategies for increasing confidence. By choosing one or two at a time and using them, your confidence will grow significantly matter what your starting point. Apply the tools, techniques and principles you are about to read and you will have all the confidence you could ever need in any situation.The 50 Secrets of Self-Confidence was first published as Secrets of Confident People.
- Author BiographyRichard Nugent is a performance coach, motivator and leadership expert. His Success in Football consultancy has worked with players and coaches from Liverpool, Newcastle United, Sunderland, Southampton and LA Galaxy. In business, as MD of twentyoneleadership, he works with corporate clients such as Tesco and Lego to improve their leadership development, business balance and coaching culture. He has regularly appeared on BBC Radio and in other media.
- Author(s)Richard Nugent
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Murray Learning
- Weight356 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.