All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second book in the fabulous '500 Hidden Secrets' series, this time revealing the beauty of the city of Antwerp. Discover the city's best-kept secrets, with this practical guide to Antwerp's' finest places. A practical guide to discover Antwerp's finest buildings, restaurants, shops, museums, neighbourhoods, parks, hotels, cafes, art, architecture and people. This fantastic guide will tell you the best places to go for good food, be it lunch, a cheap meal or fine dining as well where to get the best coffee, the best cocktails and the coolest cafes. It will direct you to the best shops, kid's stores, markets, boutiques and tell you where to buy the latest fashions, accessories, shoes and designer wear. The architecture of Antwerp is t forgotten as the book guides you to the most beautiful buildings, historical landmarks and parks. The 500 hidden secrets of Antwerp are listed thematically: food, drinks, shops, fashion, architecture, art, things to do with children, activities among others.
- Author BiographyDerek Blyth is a writer and journalist who has lived in Belgium for more than 20 years.
- Author(s)Derek Blyth
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series Title500 Hidden Secrets
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note85 Colour
- Weight422 g
- Width125 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.