All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $35.64
- AU $34.00Trending at AU $34.48
- AU $53.95Trending at AU $54.72
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $24.98
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.00
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $20.71
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $32.91
About this product
- DescriptionWhere are the 5 best places in Copenhagen to experience New Nordic cuisine? What are the 5 best places to shop for Scandinavian furniture, fashion, and design? What is the city's hippest new cocktail bar? Where can you find the best nature trails and waterfront walks? Where are the city's small, independent cinemas? Which museums are best to visit on a rainy Danish day? What is Smorrebrod and where can I try it? What is Copenhagen's best artisanal coffee? The 500 Hidden Secrets of Copenhagen reveals the answers to these (and many other) questions. Discover a diverse range of under-the-radar, yet outstanding addresses that will allow you to explore the best of the city away from the typical tourist crowds. An affectionate and informed guide to Copenhagen, written by a local. This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city's best-kept secrets. Photography by Ti van den Bergh.
- Author BiographyAustin Sailsbury has spent much of the last decade living in and exploring Copenhagen, where he works as a writer, editor, and creative director. Austin has contributed to numerous print and online publications, including Kinfolk Magazine, Cold North Magazine, and The Murmur, Copenhagen's leading English-language newspaper. You can learn more about the author and contact him at www.austinsails.com.
- Author(s)Austin Sailsbury
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series Title500 Hidden Secrets
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note80 colour
- Weight408 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.