All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $26.25
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $13.95Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $33.93
About this product
- DescriptionWhere are the 5 best places to find street food? Which are the 5 best restaurants to grab your lunch at in Soho? Which pubs have the most amazing interiors? Where are the best places to discover vintage vinyl? Which are the most invative theatre companies? Where will you find the most unusual museums? The best places for an outdoor swim? The 500 Hidden Secrets of London reveals these good-to-kw places and many more. Discover a diverse range of under-the-radar yet outstanding addresses that will allow you to explore the best of the city away from the crowds. An affectionate and informed guide to London, written by a true local. This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city's best-kept secrets. Photography by Sam Mellish.
- Author BiographyTom Greig has lived and worked in London for almost 15 years. His work as a sales representative for arts publishers takes him across London on a daily basis. He has an intimate knowledge, and love, of the city. A former editor of IP1 Magazine, this is his first book. Sam Mellish is a London based photographer. His work has been internationally exhibited and widely published, and he is the author of three books. Imagery from his second book, Roadside Britain, is represented by the picture-story agency, Institute.
- Author(s)Tom Greig
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series Title500 Hidden Secrets
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note80 colour illustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width125 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.