All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a wild race against time as Lieutenant Lindsay Boxer and the newest member of the Women's Murder Club, attorney Yuki Castella, lead an investigation into a string of mysterious patient deaths--and reveal a hospital administration determined to shield its reputation at all costs. And while the hospital wages an explosive court battle that grips the entire nation, the Women's Murder Club hunts for a merciless killer among its esteemed medical staff. The newest addition to the top selling new mystery series takes the Women's Murder Club to the most terrifying heights of suspense they have yet to encounter. THE 5TH HORSEMAN proves once again that James Patterson is the page-turningest author in the game right w (San Francisco Chronicle).
- Author BiographyJames Patterson has had more <i>New York Times</i> bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to <i>Guinness World Records</i>. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels<b>, </b> the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including <i>Kiss the Girls </i>and <i>Along Came a Spider</i>. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
- Author(s)James Patterson,Maxine Paetro
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleWomen's Murder Club
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWarner Books Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width107 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.