All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by finding contentment during a time when he felt he had lost everything, pioneering personal development trainer Nicolaas Engelbertus shares with us how to live life from our natural self - a part of us that contains all we need to be strong, confident and happy. In The 7-step guide for Resilience to stress, change & adversity, better outcomes in work, life and relationships Nicolaas provides us with simple and easy to do exercises that solve problems and improve clarity and performance in all spheres of our life. If you seek to improve your morale, strength, confidence, your relationships and to cultivate an enhanced positive 'can-do' attitude, then this book will be a revelation and its outcomes and tools will serve you for years to come. Nicolaas Engelbertus is a personal development veteran with many years of motivational coaching experience in the US, the UK and Australia. The 7-step guide for Resilience contains all the personal development secrets that make his training so successful and draws on his background as a business consultant, human development trainer, traditional martial arts practitioner and a lifetime of surfing the worlds' oceans. When you experience this book expect a range of Aha! moments , new ways of seeing the world and increased levels of feeling contented.
- Author(s)Nicolaas Engelbertus
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCornwall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight179 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.