Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionIn The 707 Revolution, author Harvey Stump examines the ecomic impact that this phemen has had on the ecomy of the United States. During our country's early years, corporate America had major competition. It thrived, helping to create one of the greatest and wealthiest countries in the world. In 1955, the Boeing 707 passenger jet was commissioned. This sparked what Stump calls the 707 Revolution, created by jet cargo transports and semiconductor techlogy that changed our ecomic globe. Suddenly, everyone was closer, and purchasing goods from other countries became much easier. In the sixties, a country's cost of doing business became the most important element in its playing field. The 707 Revolution has changed our globe as much or more than any war, the Industrial Revolution, any natural disaster, any culture, any religion, or any movement. Today, the United States is longer competitive in eugh markets to have good jobs for our work force. It is essential that we, as a country, do whatever is necessary to get our ecomy healthy. Stump offers his thoughts on how we can reclaim our place in the global marketplace and work our way back to a healthy ecomy in The 707 Revolution.
- Author(s)Harvey Stump
- Date of Publication23/04/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.