Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.33Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.31
About this product
- DescriptionFate & Fortune, the chance meeting, the untimely word; these things can make or break our world, that's what fascinates us or fills us with fear. Do we really guide our own lives or are we following a pre-determined pathway? Karen's life started with poor fortune; poverty, her single mum and abuse - Gran had thrown them out. Then confusion as her religious Gran tries to make amends but insists that Karen musn't use her 'visions'. When Gran takes her back to live with her, Karen turns her back on her promiscious teens and works hard to secure a first class degree, a career and a wealthy husband. Hard won fate seems to be smiling on her at last. Then her fortunes change and she is w single and frustrated with a stalled career; what is she to do w? A chance meeting in a small hotel and a one night stand leads to a pathway that changes her life and all that she could wish for falls into her lap. Was this always meant to be? As her life blossoms, Karen becomes aware that all of this has roots in the past and events that seemed inconsequential are w weaving a tapestry of well-being. Was she being guided to this all of her life? What chance took her to that fateful meeting?
- Author(s)R K McVeigh
- Date of Publication17/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.