All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearch shows that by focusing their diet on 8 critical, nutrient-rich Superfoods - and eating as they rmally would, but only within an 8-hour window each day - readers really can eat whatever they want, while losing weight faster than they ever imagined. The timing mechanism is such that it will reset a dieter's metabolism so that he or she can enter fat-burning mode first thing in the morning - and stay there all day long. In the book, readers will additionally find motivating strategies, cheating tips for those days when an 8-hour schedule is impossible, a sample eating plan, delicious recipes (of course, rich in Superfoods), an eight-minute daily workout routine to maximize calorie burn, and a bonus workout for those looking t only to lose weight but also to tone their bodies. The 8-Hour Diet promises to strip away unwanted pounds, and to give readers the focus and willpower they need to reach all of their goals for weight loss (and otherwise).
- Author BiographyDAVID ZINCZENKO is the New York Times bestselling author of Eat This, Not That!, Cook This, Not That!, and The New Abs Diet. He is the former editor in chief of Men's Health. PETER MOORE is the coauthor of the New York Times bestseller The Lean Belly Prescription. He is a National Magazine Award winner and editor of Men's Health.
- Author(s)David Zinczenko,Peter Moore
- PublisherRodale Incorporated
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Incorporated
- Out-of-print date20/12/2014
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $73.94Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $22.08Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $21.74
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.