All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSmart insight and best practices for achieving sales excellence in any market The proverbial 800-pound gorilla is the monster in the room that you just can't igre, though maybe you want to. In sales, the 800-pound gorilla is that salesperson or company who totally dominates their market, taking more than their fair share of business, and winning time after time. How can you compete with that? More importantly, how can you be that? The 800-Pound Gorilla of Sales uses case studies of individuals and companies who dominate their markets to show you how to become the biggest beast in your particular sales jungle. Combining sales best practices, creative marketing, memorable service, and invative techniques, this monster of a sales guide doesn't just show you how to win more business; it shows you how to win almost all of the business. * Includes real-world examples and proven tactics for total sales domination * Written by a professional sales trainer with clients in the NBA, NFL, and MLB, and more than 25 years of on-the-street selling experience * Features actual case studies of individuals and companies that consistently dominate their competition In the sales game, more is always better. This guide will show you how to grab a gorilla-size piece of your market.
- Author BiographyBill Guertin is the CEO of The 800-Pound Gorilla , a dynamic sales training and consulting company whose list of blue-chip clients includes the ticket sales departments of dozens of professional sports teams from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, and MLS. His articles appear regularly in several major trade publications, including SportsBusiness Journal , and he is a frequent speaker at business and trade association events. Subscribe to his 800-Pound Gorilla newsletter at www.The800PoundGorilla.com, or follow him on Twitter at www.twitter.com/800poundgorilla.
- Author(s)Bill Guertin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2009
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight334 g
- Width138 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.