Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate record of a great franchise's greatest season as told by ne other than Da Coach himselfIn Ditka's own words, this 30th anniversary volume of The '85 Bears is packed with special features that make it the ultimate must-have treasure for every Bears fan. This updated edition features the authors' reflections on the incredible championship season as well as recaps and statistics for every regular- and post-season game, bringing the entire 1985 campaign to life. Interviews with fan favorites from the Fridge to Buddy Ryan as well as special commentary from Gary Fencik offer extra insight into the team's Super Bowl run. Capping off a truly memorable volume is a bonus audio CD that features an exclusive interview with Mike Ditka, providing even more memories from a truly golden era of Chicago football.
- Author BiographyMike Ditka coached the Chicago Bears from 1982 to 1992, leading them victory in Super Bowl XX. One of the NFL s all-time great tight ends, he was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1988. He lives in Chicago. Rick Telander is the senior sports columnist for the Chicago Sun-Times. A former senior writer for Sports Illustrated and ESPN the Magazine, he is the author of eight books, including the basketball classic Heaven Is a Playground. He lives in Lake Forest, Illinois.
- Author(s)Mike Ditka,Rick Telander
- PublisherTriumph Books (IL)
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTriumph Books (IL)
- Weight771 g
- Width203 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
- Edition Statement30th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.