All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Walker's brother Al committed suicide, Walker decided to become a serial killer. You see, Al was one of the victims of the 2008 recession, one of those millions of Americans who lost their jobs, their businesses, their houses. But the recession was t a natural disaster like an earthquake or a hurricane - it was a man-made disaster. And there's secret about the identity of the men who made it: they were members of Congress, Government officials, Wall Street bankers. We kw their names! The thing that enraged Walker was that they all got away with it - t one of those bankers, Congressmen or Government officials was punished. Walker's brother was a decent guy who played by the rules, the American way to the American Dream - but w while the men who destroyed the ecomy were luxuriating in their penthouses, on their yachts and on their private jets, Al was six feet under. Once Walker understood that these men were criminals who had ruined lives on a greater scale than any terrorist group the United States has ever faced, and that the Justice Department had publicly stated that they were t going to prosecute any of them, he decided that Al and all the others, the 99%, could t go unavenged. He would deal with it in his own way. In the service of his country he had learned all the skills he needed to carry out his plans. At first, when the bankers and others began to die in 'accidents', body linked their deaths to the work of a serial killer, and by the time they did - it was too late...
- Author BiographyFrank McKay is the pen name of a writer and documentary film maker who divides his time between the US and the UK. He is also the author of The Big Collar.
- Author(s)Frank McKay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.25
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.40
- AU $21.58Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $14.27
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $26.61
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $12.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.