All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of American Theater: Modernism focuses on legitimate drama, both as influenced by European modernism and as impacted by the popular entertainment that also enlivened the era. This is accomplished through a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and hundreds of cross-referenced entries on plays; music; playwrights; great performers like Maude Adams, Otis Skinner, Julia Marlowe, and E.H. Sothern; producers like David Belasco, Daniel Frohman, and Florenz Ziegfeld; critics; architects; designers; and costumes.
- Author BiographyJames Fisher is professor of theater and head of the theatre department at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. Felicia Hardison Londre is Curators' Professor of Theater at the University of Missouri-Kansas City and Honorary co-founder of Heart of America Shakespeare Festival.
- Author(s)Felicia Hardison Londre,James Fisher
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2009
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number97
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight830 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.