All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStableford provides an invaluable guide to this sequence of events and to the current state of the field. The dictionary includes cross-referenced entries on more than 700 authors, ranging across the entire historical spectrum, while more than 200 other entries describe the fantasy subgenres, key images in fantasy literature, technical terms used in fantasy criticism, and the intimately convoluted relationship between literary fantasies, scholarly fantasies, and lifestyle fantasies.
- Author BiographyBrian Stableford is a part-time lecturer in creative writing at University College, Winchester. A professional writer since 1965, he has published more than 50 novels and 200 short stories, several nonfiction works, and thousands of articles for periodicals and reference books.
- Author(s)Brian Stableford
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication13/08/2009
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number46
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Weight776 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $20.16Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.45Trending at AU $29.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.