All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHaving only emerged in the past few decades, Feminist Philosophy is rapidly developing its own thrust in areas of particular importance to feminism-and women more generally-while also reevaluating and reshaping most other fields of philosophy, from ethics to logic and Marxism to environmentalism. It draws t only on feminist philosophers but criticizes, approves, or appropriates the work of the leading philosophers of all times.
- Author BiographyCatherine Villanueva Gardner is associate professor in philosophy at the University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth, where she teaches for both the department of Philosophy and for the Women's Studies program. Her previous work includes Women Philosophers: Genre and the Boundaries of Philosophy, an examination of forgotten women philosophers and the reasons for their disappearance.
- Author(s)Catherine Villanueva Gardner
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number56
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width143 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.