All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.96
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of the Fashion Industry examines the origins and history of this billion-dollar industry. This is done through a chrology, an introductory essay, a bibliography, and hundreds of cross-referenced entries on designers, models, couture houses, significant articles of apparel and fabrics, trade unions, and the international trade organizations.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Sterlacci is former assistant professor and chairperson of the Fashion Design Department at Fashion Institute of Technology, instructor at the Academy of Art University San Francisco, and author of Leather Apparel Design. Joanne Arbuckle is the dean of the School of Art and Design at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
- Author(s)Francesca Sterlacci,Joanne Arbuckle
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2009
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number96
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement96th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.