All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of the Kurds covers the largest nation on Earth that does t have its own independent state. Scholars, government officials who are dealing with the Middle East and the Kurds, the news media, as well as the general reader will find this an accessible historical account about a people who are becoming increasingly important for the future of the geostrategic Middle East. Maps, a chrology of Kurdish history, an introductory essay on the Kurds, a dictionary containing several hundred entries on various aspects of the Kurdish experience, and an extensive bibliography comprise this volume.
- Author BiographyMichael M. Gunter is professor of political science at Tennessee Technological University. Professor Gunter is the author of a number of scholarly acclaimed books dealing with the Kurds.
- Author(s)Michael M. Gunter
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number35
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight426 g
- Width145 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.