Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe A to Z of the Roosevelt-Truman Era examines significant individuals, organizations, and events in American political, ecomic, social, and cultural history between 1933 and 1953. This was a period of ermous significance in the United States due to the impact of the Great Depression, World War II, and the onset of the Cold War. The presidencies of Franklin D. Roosevelt and Harry S. Truman witnessed the origins of the modern American welfare system and the rise of the United States as a world power, as well as its involvement in the confrontation with communism that dominated the latter half of the 20th century.
- Author BiographyNeil A. Wynn is professor of 20th century American History at the University of Gloucestershire.
- Author(s)Neil A. Wynn
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number103
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.