The AARP Retirement Survival Guide: How to Make Smart Financial Decisions in Good Times and Bad by Julie Jason (Paperback / softback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.27+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionBank bailouts. Ponzi schemes. Plunging financial markets. Given today's dire headlines, planning a secure retirement has become a more critical task than ever. Now, for Americans seeking safety and stability in a time of wrenching ecomic change, comes investment educator Julie Jason with this -nsense guide, which won the award for Best Personal Finance Book at the International Book Awards and was chosen as the top business book by Booklist. It offers time-tested, rock-solid retirement advice for people of every income level: in addition to showing those on the verge of retirement how to create their own personal pension, Jason deftly guides prospective retirees through the otherwise bewildering process of evaluating their needs, anticipating future expenses (and managing current ones), and converting present assets into future retirement income. To achieve this goal, she assembles--and shares with the reader--an entire tool kit of self-assessments, tables, checklists, and essential questions.
- Author BiographyJulie Jason is a personal money manager who began her career as a securities lawyer thirty years ago. She is principal of Jackson, Grant Investment Advisers, Inc., of Stamford, Connecticut, an SEC-registered investment adviser. Jackson, Grant serves conservative retirees who want to create retirement income.A proponent of investor protection, Ms. Jason writes and lectures on investment topics. Her award-winning weekly column, published in the Sunday business sections of the Stamford Advocate and the Greenwich Time, is in its tenth year of publication. The column has been recognized by the IRS for accurate, timely, informative, and helpful tax information, and by the Connecticut Society of Journalists and Authors for excellence in journalism.Ms. Jason is also the author of You and Your 401(k), The 401(k) Plan Handbook, JK Lasser's Strategic Investing After 50, Julie Jason's Guide to Connecticut Probate, and the forthcoming Julie Jason's Guide to Managing Retirement Wealth.
- Author(s)Julie Jason
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication19/10/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight612 g
- Width175 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.