All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSilver Living Now Book Award. Silver National Mature Media Award. APEX Award. Washington Post Book of the Month. Wealth and Money Management Award. Bronze Independent Publisher Book Award. Foreword INDIEFAB Book of the Year Horable Mention. A one-of-a-kind practical guide to making the tough decisions parents and their adult children inevitably face. It was a rite of passage for you to have the Talk with your kids about the beginning of life (as in the birds and the bees). As you get older, you need to have the Other Talk - about the later years of life. And you need to have it w, t after a crisis hits. The Other Talk helps you take control of your life so when the time comes, your kids can make decisions based on what you want. This groundbreaking guide provides the practical advice and inspiration you need to have open, honest discussions about subjects that can be difficult to talk about. Unlike other books that help adult children who are suddenly thrust into a decision-making role, The Other Talk gives you the tools to develop a strong partnership with your kids to plan for the rest of your life. Who will manage your finances and how will you budget for unkwn needs? Where can your children find important documents they will need to help? Where will you live if you need assistance? What type of medical treatments do you want - and t want - and who will advocate for your needs? The Other Talk helps you address and answer these and other questions in a calm, measured way-freeing you up to enjoy your life and your family.
- Author BiographyTim Prosch and his work have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The Washington Post, American Bar Association Journal, and the Journal of Financial Planning, as well as on NPR's Next Avenue, AARP Prime Time Radio, and MariaShriver.com. Prosch has done over 50 TV and radio interviews to date and was recently awarded the 2014 Wealth and Money Management award in the U.S. market for innovative and strategic thinking. AARP The Other Talk was honored with an APEX award for publishing excellence, Book of the Year by ForeWord (an association of independent booksellers), the Color of Money Book of the Month by The Washington Post, silver awards from National Mature Media and Living Now, and a bronze Independent Publisher Book Award.
- Author(s)Tim Prosch
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight333 g
- Width223 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.