All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionSince 2008, 2.2 million U.S. homes have been sold via short sales, providing financial relief to strapped homeowners and opportunities for savvy buyers and investors. In a short sale, the lender accepts less than the full amount owed on the mortgage and releases the homeowner from any future payments. The ABA Consumer Guide to Short Sales explains how a consumer can make the most out the federal program governing short sales, the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternative, and how a buyer can purchase a short-sale property at less than market value. The book translates technical guidelines into an easy-to-understand, practical resource that will help homeowners and potential buyers to evaluate whether a short sale transaction is the right choice for their circumstances and to discuss the short sale option kwledgeably with their lenders.
- Author BiographyDean Allen Kackley (Napa Valley, CA) is an attorney and real estate broker, with over two decades of mortgage lending experience. He has participated in more than $250 million of residential and commercial financial transaction. He is a graduate of Yale University and the University of Kansas School of Law.
- Author(s)Dean Allen Kackley
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/08/2015
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight286 g
- Width206 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.