All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionMicrofibre clothes and mops trap up to 99.9% of bacteria and dirt while using less water (250m2 floor space requires just 1.5l) and eliminating the chemical residue on which bacteria thrive in hard-to-reach areas. Our easy-to-use range of mops, both damp and dry, ensures every space and surface can be cleaned efficiently and effectively. A simple click system enables contact free mop head changes and remover- risk of cross contamination, which is particularly beneficial for hospitals. Pre-prepared damp mops leave surfaces dry and eliminate the damp areas where bacteria breed. The unique trolley system enables well-organised and hygienic movement of pre-prepared mops and cloths. Ergomic tool handles with a patented adjustable system facilitate better working positions and promote operator health Colour-coded tools can be designated for use on a specific task or in a particular area.
- Author BiographyJoshua Jogo has actively worked in the FM industry since 2002 and has built a continuous incredible weight of experience and expertise in the industry. Coupled with extensive training and capacity building programmes that have made him an authoritative voice in this sector. A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual. Joshua excellent knowledge and experience in cleaning services management and cleaning staff training and supervision. Understanding of cleaning standards and procedures has been a top priority that sets him apart from the rest. He has a track record of inspired achievements which is the result of the best in cleaning quality standards from highly demanding clients. A health and safety champion with Key knowledge of microfiber process and usage. He has written this book to simplify microfiber, process, usage and applications to achieve best results for both business and domestic users. His previous experience with Microfiber at Heathrow Airport is an added advantage and you find that knowledge largely implored in this book to help maintain industry standards in microfiber use.
- Author(s)Joshua Jogo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.