All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionNeed access to the basics? This popular handbook uses a practical and easy-to-read approach to explaining the scope of environmental regulations and providing concise yet comprehensive discussions of 38 federal environmental acts. New areas covered in this edition include Prevention of Pollution from Ships, Shore Protection Act, National Coastal Zone Monitoring Act, Estuary Restoration Act, Orgatin Antifouling Paint Control Act, and international environmental and quality standards (ISO).
- Author(s)Joel B. Goldsteen
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2002
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date07/03/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.