All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe ABCs of Yoga for Kids: A Guide for Parents and Teachers is a companion to The ABCs of Yoga for Kids, a 32-page, award-winning bestselling picture book that uses the alphabet, rhyming vignettes and colorful illustrations to introduce children to yoga in a kid-friendly way. This guidebook supports parents and teachers who wish to learn more about yoga for kids, including how to implement yoga into the daily lives of children. Readers will gain insight into what yoga is, how it can contribute to a child s active lifestyle and how to use yoga to alleviate many childhood challenges. This easy-to-use handbook offers basic guidelines for teaching yoga to kids and a sample children s yoga routine. The increased body awareness afforded by yoga helps kids make better choices for keeping themselves healthy, both physically and mentally.Bonus CD included with the book, featuring 3 new children's yoga songs by Teresa Anne Power.
- Author BiographyTERESA ANNE POWER is an internationally recognized expert on children s yoga and the author of the bestselling award-winning book The ABCs of Yoga for Kids, which has sold over 250,000 copies. Teresa has taught yoga to thousands of children and has spoken at numerous libraries, schools, bookstores, yoga studios and school conferences across the U.S. She has been featured in many newspapers and magazines, including USA Today Magazine. She also teaches Children s Yoga Training Workshops and volunteers her yoga expertise at Let s Move LA, Children s Bureau, Connections for Children, Pathways and The Neighborhood Youth Association. Teresa has appeared on local and national TV talking about the health benefits of yoga for kids, including a Fox News affiliate and Good Morning Arizona. She also writes articles about children s health and fitness on Examiner.com. For more information, please visit Teresa s website at www.abcyogaforkids.com.
- PublisherStafford House
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStafford House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width211 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathleen Rietz
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.