All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.41Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis core textbook is the definitive overview of the Japanese ecomy. It charts its history from the period before the Meiji restoration and its astonishing growth throughout the twentieth century before conducting a thorough analysis of the contemporary scene and the implications of the ongoing financial crisis. Written by a leading authority in the field, this is the only book to include substantive material on post-crisis Japan and it includes key material on international trade and foreign direct investment. Timely and topical, it gives a clear overview of the Japanese ecomy.
- Author BiographyArthur Alexander is a Visiting Professor of Economics at Georgetown University and Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies.
- Author(s)Arthur Alexander
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note54 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, 54 black & white line drawings
- Weight374 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.