All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThe Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) has experienced rapid ecomic growth for many years. Although the population of ASEAN is larger than the EU-28, the emerging ASEAN market, called the ASEAN Ecomic Community (AEC), is still little understood by policy makers in many parts of the world, by business professionals and students, as well as by scholars in ecomics, business, politics and ecomic law. This book provides, for the first time, a rigorous analytical approach of the new AEC and its intricacies. It sets out its ambition, scrutinises its ecomic integration logic and detects its deficits. Besides a detailed analysis of the AEC Roadmap, the book also elaborates on its achievements. Several strategic ecomic options for the AEC, in particular as an instrument to accelerate the ecomic development of the region, are explored.
- Author BiographyJacques Pelkmans is a Senior Fellow at the Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS). He is a seasoned observer of ASEAN economic integration and has written extensively on it in Asian and European publications. He has had a varied and extensive career which has combined technical as well as conceptual work on both European economic integration and on ASEAN, first on AFTA (the ASEAN free trade area) and later for the ASEAN Economic Community.
- Author(s)Jacques Pelkmans
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- SubjectInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleIntegration Through Law: The Role of Law and the Rule of Law in ASEAN Integration
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 5 tables
- Weight390 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.