All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionBefore you do invest in a patent, it pays to invest a little time, learn about the process, and how the patent system works. Reading this book will help you understand: 1) how to work the patent system to your advantage, and 2) how to work effectively with the patent attorney who will represent you. This book will t teach you all of the detailed rules about patents. Instead, it will give you a framework and an understanding of the resources you will need, so that you can begin to think like a patent lawyeror better yet, think like an entrepreneur who is patent savvy.
- Author BiographyRichard W. Goldstein is a registered patent attorney and founder of Goldstein Patent Law. Over the past 20+ years, he has represented thousands of entrepreneurs from across the United States, and helped them obtain nearly 2,000 patents. He has educated tens of thousands more about the patent process. In addition to writing about patents, he frequently writes and speaks on topics related to leadership, collaboration, sales, and marketing. His personal blog is: www.richgoldstein.com and his firm websiteis: www.goldsteinpatentlaw.com.
- Author(s)Richard W. Goldstein
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/11/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.