CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of the spiritual classics The Shack and The Screwtape Letters comes a captivating and poignant debut vel from the revered Jesuit priest and New York Times bestselling author of Jesus and The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything.A divorced single mom, Anne can barely cope with life and struggles to make sense of the death of her young son.A former architect with a promising career, Mark works as a handyman and wonders how his life got off track.The abbot of the Abbey of Saints Philip and James, Father Paul sometimes questions whether he made the right decision in secluding himself so thoroughly from the world.At this Pennsylvania abbey, this unlikely trio will discover the answers they seek--a miracle of hope and understanding that bears witness to the power of God to bring healing and wholeness to our lives.Written with the compassion, insight, and warmth of his previous bestsellers--Jesus, Between Heaven and Mirth, and The Jesuit Guide to (Almost) Everything--Father James Martin's debut vel is infused with deep spiritual wisdom, wry humor, and loving grace. Through his characters' struggles, questions, and crises, we see firsthand how God uses our worries, anger, doubts, prayers, failures, and longings to help us complete ourselves and feel wholly loved.
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byJames Martin Sj
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time313
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.