All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for practitioners and nprofit organizations, this unique guidebook offers a basic introduction to what a nprofit corporation is; how it is formed; options for organizational structure; operating the corporation; basic tax issues; and much more. This updated second edition is written in a narrative format with a practitioner advising a client on the key steps for establishing a nprofit corporation. Additional resources are included plus examples of sample forms. This primer will help nprofits and their lawyers figure out where to start, what works, what doesn't, and why.
- Author BiographyLisa A. Runquist, Attorney at Law, is located in Northridge, California. She has over 35 years of experience representing nonprofit organizations. Runquist is the first winner of the Outstanding Lawyer Award, a Nonprofit Lawyers Award presented by ABA Business Law Section, and in 2010 became the first person to win both the Outstanding Lawyer Award, and the Vanguard Award for lifetime achievement. She has authored numerous publications on nonprofit and religious organizations, including Guide to Representing Religious Organizations, published in 2009, and editor of Nonprofit Resources, published in 2007. She has been active in nonprofit and exempt organization committees of both the American Bar Association and the State Bar of California.
- Author(s)Lisa A. Runquist
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/02/2016
- SubjectLaw for the Layman
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight304 g
- Width176 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSecond Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.