Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAbolition of the feudal system is the most important single change to have occurred in land law in Scotland. Part 4 of the Abolition of Feudal Tenure (Sc) Act 2000, which deals with saving feudal burdens, came into force at the end of 2003, and the Act will be fully in force in November 2004. Practitioners need to grapple with the complex legislative provisions reforming Scottish property law and this book will be an essential aid. Professor Reid, the leading expert in this field, provides a clear and comprehensive guide to the implications of the abolition of the feudal system. His approach is highly practical throughout. Key sections of the Abolition of Feudal Tenure etc (Sc) Act 2000, as amended by the Title Conditions (Sc) Act 2003, and completed examples of forms prescribed by the Act are reproduced in the Appendices.
- Author(s)Prof. Kenneth G. C. Reid
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/05/2003
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationHaywards Heath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTottel Publishing
- Weight567 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.