CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionDog owners are looking for answers to important questions: Why does everyone leave the park when they see Fido and me coming? When will he stop eating my shoes? How come one sits on the couch anymore? With The About.com Guide to Owning a Dog by their side, readers will w kw how to solve these dilemmas and many more. Krista Mifflin expertly leads any wayward canine companion to everything they need for a happy, healthy, and well-adjusted pooch. With practical and easy-to-implement advice, this book is the only resource dog owners will ever need. This title includes features such as: tips on choosing the right dog; the five most important commands; the healthy basics; and, Travelling with the furry buddy. Now every canine lover will be armed with more than just a Frisbee the next time they head out!
- Author BiographyKrista Mifflin (Winchester, ontario, Canada), the About.com Guide to Dogs, has extensive experience training puppies, rescue dogs, and rehabilitating animals with severe anti-social behaviour problems. She studies rare breeds, specialises in special needs pets, and has written numerous articles on the essentials of responsible dog ownership.
- Author(s)Krista Mifflin
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication28/09/2007
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Out-of-print date16/11/2009
- Content Note2-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight644 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.