All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis report reviews the court proceedings that led to the uncovering of abusive diagstic practices in silica litigation, then identifies several areas in which changes in litigation practices and procedures could increase the likelihood that similar diagsing practices would be uncovered in the future or prevented from occurring in the first place.
- Author(s)Elizabeth M Sloss,James M Anderson,Lloyd Dixon,Stephen J Carroll,Thor Hogan
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSanta Monica, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width217 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.